Iris features a command system called Decree, which allows us to make new commands easily, and allows you to see all kinds of helpful information on a command.
The main command to access is
/iris. Running this command shows you the main page of commands.
You can hover over any command or parameter to see:
- A description
- A warning if you do not have permission to use it
- Examples of how to use
- If a parameter is required or not
- If a parameter can be derived from context (such as the world you are in)
- The default value of the parameter (if it has one)
- The type of a parameter (such as String or Integer, or even IrisDimension or World)
You can click any command to either:
- Run the command (if it has no parameters. I.e. a subsection)
- Suggest the command (put it in your chat box, so you can add further values)